Meet the Bloggers: Luner on Theatre OG, Chris Luner
With the launch of our new Luner on Theatre site, we’re not only striving to make sure you know everything you need to in the theatre world but also know a little bit about the people who are bringing that news every day! Today we introduce with the OG Luner on Theatre, Chris Luner!
Hey guys! I hope you’re enjoying our revamped Luner on Theatre site and continuing revamped coverage! I’m so excited you have joined us back on the blog for this exciting new chapter of our story. While I’m lucky enough to know so many of you who read this blog daily, there are also hundreds of you I don’t know! So let’s get to know each other, sound good? Here’s a little bit about myself…
The Boring Basics
- Name: Chris Luner
- Age: 26
- Hometown: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- Currently Residing: (LIGHTS UP ON) Washington Heights, NY
- Job: Assistant Production Supervisor for Indecent On Broadway
The Top-Tier Theatrics
- Favorite Musical: Ragtime
- Favorite Play: A View From The Bridge
- Favorite Song To Dance To: Anything Ke$ha
- Current Broadway Show You’d Be Cast In: The Book Of Mormon
- Stage Adaptation You’re Dying To See: Jumanji
- The next Disney on Broadway musical should be: Mulan or Pocahontas
- What you are listening to right now: Come From Away Cast Recording, Bruno Mars, Dear Evan Hansen Cast Recording, Headphone Activist and Maroon 5 (Always)
- A theatrical experience that changed your life: Working at Upper Darby Summer Stage, I realized my love for working with young adults in theatre. This has inspired me to some day run my own children’s theatre organization
The Decisive Details
- Favorite Spot To Work: In a Theatre. If not, you’ll find me in a coffee shop
- Describe yourself in 3 words: Positive, Hardworking, Energetic
- How your friends would describe you: Positive, Enthusiastic, Dramatic?
- How you got into theatre: My chorus teacher forced me to audition for the spring musical in middle school!
- How do you define success? Success is being happy. Doing what you love with people you like never hurts either.
- Something You Believe In/Always Will Stand Up For: Firm believer in being an optimist about life; what you give to the world the world will give right back to you. I will always stand for and believe in filling the world with love.